Friday, October 29, 2010






 Adidas

I created this logo by first making 3 oval shaped shapes. I rotated the shapes so that the two shapes on the side are on an angle. I made the white spaces by trimming the ovals with a white rectangle. I finished the logo by adding "adidas" uner the logo and I also placed a Capital "R" in the middle of a circle to finish the logo off.

Apple

I created this logo by simply making the shape of an apple using the curve tool on a circle. I also included a little leaf at the top of the apple. I included the letter R in the middle of a circle and placed it at the bottom right of the logo. I finished the apple by filling it in with the colors needed using the gradiant tool.

BMW

I created this BMW logo using many circles. I started from the middle of the circle and worked my way out. I made the two blue triangular shapes by making a circle and making it into a quarter of a circle. I then used the rotate tool to make the triangle opposite of the other. I added more circles around the middle circle and added some gradiant to the black circle. I finished the logo by adding the letters BMW on the big outer circle.

CBC

I created this CBC logo using a red circle and the rotate tool. I simply started with the red circle in the middle. I halfed the circle and moved it so that there's a space in between the middle circle and the half circle. I used the rotate tool and rotated it around the middle circle. I then cut the circle into a quarter and rotated it around the middle circle once again. I finished the outer part of the logo by cutting part of the half circle off and rotating it around the middle circle. I finished the logo by typing out "CBC" at the bottom

1 comment: